It is SO nice to have cooked chicken breast for a quick meal with sides, on salad, for a sandwich, to use in another recipe, for tacos, quesadillas, with pasta, in a wrap, or another way. I could go for a while : ) . This chicken is not only fast to make, it is delicious with lots of flavor from seasonings and is versatile.
What you’ll need
Chicken breast, spices (I used oregano, basil, garlic powder, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper), and olive oil
First get those spices measured and mixed up
Coat the chicken with olive oil and then seasoning. Then pop on a parchment lined sheet and bake!
Bake until internal temp is 165 degrees.
Pair with sides and dinner is ready! It is that easy and great! Read on for details ❤
FULL RECIPE BELOW < < < < < < <
Easy and Quick Oven Baked Chicken
- 3-4 Chicken breasts
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix spices together in small dish
- Apply olive oil to chicken breast, then add spices, coating top and bottom evenly
- Place seasoned chicken breasts on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Cook for 21 – 27 minutes, with small pieces of chicken cooking faster and larger pieces taking longer. I use a digital meat thermometer to make sure the chicken is 165 before I allow it cool.
- Pair with your favorite sides.
Note: If I know I am making this chicken for dinner, I sometimes double this recipe so I have extra for cooking with and leftovers later in the week for other quick meals.
Look me up on instagram at Nonstopmomlife