Now that is getting warm out, I like to cook QUICK, TASTY, and EASY meals. Emphasis on QUICK. When it is nice out there’s so many things to do outside, plans with friends and family, and really just other things I want to do besides following LONG recipes. I use this recipe to get the most juicy and tasty turkey burger in minutes. I have been pinpointing the ratios of ingredients over the last few years and I found the best combo. The turkey burgers give me the satisfaction of a hamburger but not so heavy! I usually pair it with roasted vegetables, a sweet potato, or a side salad. Let me show you HOW EASY THIS is.
- Get your ingredients
3. Form burgers
4. Cook over medium heat
5. Add cheese
6. Pair with favorite toppings and a veggie side
FULL RECIPE BELOW
. . . . . .
. . . .
Hope’s Tasty Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (I use natural parmesan that is stored in fridge but any will work)
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp Oil for cooking (canola/olive oil or other cooking oil)
- Mix oregano, salt and pepper together in small dish.
- Mix spices with parmesan cheese and ground turkey, forming 4 patties
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes (LETTING THE PAN HEAT UP IS KEY TO GET A GOLDEN BROWN)
- Add turkey burger patties to the hot pan, browning for 4 minutes, then flip to other side, all while the pan is uncovered (no lid).
- Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, until other side is brown also and then flip the burgers one last time. Next, turn off the stove burner, cover with the lid and continue to let cook in pan with the burner off and for an additional 5 minutes.
- Then uncover the lid to add cheese and let sit another minute. Then top with your favorite burger toppings and enjoy!
Comment on here if it looks good, questions about the recipe, or if you made it! Would love to hear from you all. Find more pics on Instagram @nonstopmomlife.