Fluffy, tasty and versatile quinoa at your service. It can be part of a main dish, served as a delicious side, on salad, in wraps, in stuffed peppers or lots of other ways! It not only tastes great, it is so nutritious. Quinoa is a healthy carbohydrate AND complete protein which provides all your amino acids and keeps you full! Read on, get your quinoa ON.
Full recipe below > > > > > >
Easy Seasoned Quinoa
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Rinse quinoa in a strainer.
- Combine 1 cup quinoa with 2 cups water in a medium saucepan
- Cover and bring to boil, then reduce to simmer for about 15-20 minutes until all water is absorbed, stirring every 4-5 minutes to prevent quinoa from sticking to bottom of pan.
- After water is absorbed, remove from heat and keep covered for another 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil, oregano, basil, and salt.
- Fluff, serve and enjoy!
Note: If you would like to make plain quinoa for a specific recipe, follow steps 1-4 only 🙂
Happy Cooking! Let me know what you think. Plan to make it soon?
Look me up on Facebook and instagram @ nonstopmomlife