Who doesn’t love a quick and easy weeknight or weekend dinner recipe that EVERYONE will like?! Give yourself 10 minute to preheat the oven while you get the ingredients ready to go, 8-10 minutes in the oven and dinner is ready. REALLY. 🙂
Let’s get started
Ingredients needed are your favorite tortilla chips, bell pepper (any color), and a can of pinto/black beans. Feel free use garnish like cilantro, salsa, avocado, or sour cream if desired! You can always add shredded chicken or another protein on top as well!
First layer the main ingredients: Chips, beans, chopped bell pepper, and cheese on parchment paper
Bake until cheese is perfectly gooey but not burnt
Garnish and enjoy!
FULL RECIPE BELOW
< < < < < < < <
Oven Baked Nachos
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 bell pepper, I prefer red, yellow or orange (chopped)
- 1 can pinto or black beans, rinsed or drained
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend
- optional garnishes: cilantro, salsa, avocado, sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- While the oven is preheating, wash and chop a bell pepper, rinse and drain the beans and get the cheese ready to layer.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Make an even layer of tortilla chips on the pan (You might not use a whole bag)
- Layer beans, bell pepper and cheese on top
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown, keep an eye on them while baking.
- Remove from oven, garnish with cilantro, salsa, avocado or sour cream and enjoy!
Let me know what you think!
Look me up on instagram @ nonstopmomlife