Perfectly caramelized roasted red potatoes and onions. Oh my yum. This is the perfect quick side to make. It is one of my go to recipes that I know always delivers. I got the right cooking times and oven temp for you, that is always the tricky part with roasted vegetables. I GOT YOU COVERED ❤
First wash and chop the veggies and then place on parchment lined baking sheet
Toss with olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper
Bake for 10 minutes, then flip the vegetables with a spatula to the other side and continue baking. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Full recipe below > > > > > >
Roasted Red Potatoes and Onions
- 2-3 lbs red potatoes, washed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 yellow onion, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste (I typically use a dash of pepper and about 1/4 tsp salt)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- While oven is preheating, wash and cut potatoes and onion
- Place potatoes and onions on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Toss with 2 tbsp olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and flip, bake for an additional 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let them cool for about 10 minutes and enjoy!
Let me know what you think, did you make them? Plan to try them?
Follow me by subscribing by email to get meal planning tips and meal planning recipes for the week! Look me up on instagram @nonstopmomlife.