This is one of my favorite recipes. My mom actually introduced me to quinoa and making salads with it AND I am forever grateful for this. I have made this salad with lots of combinations. Pick your favorite vegetables, about 2 cups and add it to this salad. My current favorite combination is broccoli, bell pepper, and red onion. I like to use feta but you can also use mozzarella or parmesan if desired.
First gather your salad ingredients
Then combine ingredients and mix your dressing together (olive oil and spices).
Toss ingredients together and enjoy!
Vegetable Quinoa Salad
- 4 cups romaine, baby spinach, or mixed greens
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli
- ¼ cup red or white onion
- ½ cup feta
- 2.5 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp basil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Combine the greens with quinoa, bell pepper, broccoli, onion and feta.
- In a separate small dish, mix the olive oil, oregano, basil, salt and garlic powder until well combined.
- Toss salad with dressing and then enjoy!
Sound good? Have quinoa in a salad before or looking forward to trying it? Let me know, would love to hear from you! Comment below!
Happy cooking! ❤ Hope
Look me up on instagram and Facebook as nonstopmomlife
Perfectly caramelized roasted red potatoes and onions. Oh my yum. This is the perfect quick side to make. It is one of my go to recipes that I know always delivers. I got the right cooking times and oven temp for you, that is always the tricky part with roasted vegetables. I GOT YOU COVERED ❤
First wash and chop the veggies and then place on parchment lined baking sheet
Toss with olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper
Bake for 10 minutes, then flip the vegetables with a spatula to the other side and continue baking. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Full recipe below > > > > > >
Roasted Red Potatoes and Onions
- 2-3 lbs red potatoes, washed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 yellow onion, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste (I typically use a dash of pepper and about 1/4 tsp salt)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- While oven is preheating, wash and cut potatoes and onion
- Place potatoes and onions on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Toss with 2 tbsp olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and flip, bake for an additional 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let them cool for about 10 minutes and enjoy!
Let me know what you think, did you make them? Plan to try them?
Follow me by subscribing by email to get meal planning tips and meal planning recipes for the week! Look me up on instagram @nonstopmomlife.